Verzon House Reviews
- “Amazing meal, great service and lovely atmosphere. We visited Verzon House for our anniversary celebration. We had an amazing meal. Superbly cooked and presented and the staff were outstanding. Warm and friendly service and the taste sensations in the meal were out of this world. We cannot recommend this highly enough. The setting is beautiful and the restaurant was buzzing with atmosphere.” May 2017
- Absolutely wonderful place. I found it completely by chance while working in the area. Staff are friendly and professional. I had room one with a great front facing view, amazing bath and probably the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in. The decor and ambience in this place is nothing short of spectacular, I cannot find fault. The food was well presented, excellent service but a little disappointing in taste – I had mussels to start and beef medallions. I will definitely stay here again, very relaxing. Also dog friendly. An absolute gem of a hotel.
- “I have just enjoyed the perfect spring weekend break. The stay was elegantly comfortable, the service professionally welcomingly relaxed, the food sublime. The hotel integrates perfectly into the Chase Distillery Visit experience. The single estate values of the distillery fit perfectly with the hotel championing the local produce of Herefordshire. This was my best distillery experience.” March 2017
- “We have driven past many times but yesterday went for their Sunday lunch. We honestly cannot recommend it highly enough. The welcome we received was only the beginning of an amazing dining experience. The young staff had obviously been very well trained, and the food was truly outstanding. We cannot wait to go back.” April 2017
- A huge ‘Thank you!’ to everyone at Verzon House for a perfect stay on Friday/Saturday. It was a pleasure to see staff truly enjoying their roles…… real brand ambassadors. Always smiling, helpful & chatty whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism, nothing was too much trouble. Accommodation is spacious and the food great. It may appear to be a slightly limited menu but bear in mind that produce is sourced locally – a tenet at the heart of the business. The Chase Distillery tour is very interesting and worthwhile. We had a fantastic stay and would recommend Verzon House to all our friends, especially the vodka & gin lovers amongst them!
- “If I could give this place more than 5* then I would. We have been twice now and both times were amazing. Everything from the food, the staff, the wine and the rooms were excellent! We had a mix up with the booking the first time and I can honestly say that nobody has ever gone out of their way to make up for it like the staff at Verzon House. I would like to make a special mention of Kate (the owner) and Chloe who made our time with them very special. We will definitely be back!” December 2016
- “Beautiful scenery and beautiful decor! This is such a lovely hotel, turned up with the hotel bathed in autumnal colours from the surrounding trees and walked in to the smell of a real fire. The hotel is very well decorated, rooms are large and beds are very comfortable. The staff are very smiley and couldn’t make you feel more welcome. Food is delicious and cocktails are fantastic! Will definitely be visiting again. Thank you Verzon for a wonderful stay.” October 2016